3580 HP Belt Drive Door Opener
LiftMaster 3580 belongs to a series of full belt assembly opener models that are just ideal for an 8-feet garage door. This opener functions noiselessly but this does not mean that it is not powerful enough. Some of the key features of this model are as follows:
- The Protector System - Its safety sensors send out an invisible light to the opposite side of garage door opening. It automatically reverses the door if it experiences any interruption in the beam when the door is coming down.
- Sensing Technology - This feature stops the door from being closed when any contact is made with an object or a person.
- Opener lights - It turns on automatically when the infrared beam of the protector system is damaged.
- Patented Technology - It detects damaged springs and causes the motor to reverse the door to the open position.
- Security Rolling Code Technology - It sends a new code whenever the remote is used.
- Patented PosiLock System - It ensures that the door is locked properly when you close it.
- Manual Release Handle - It gets activated when there is a power failure.
How This Device Operates?
LiftMaster 3580 ½ HP Belt Drive Garage Door Operator comes with an impressive feature of manual release in case of power failure. The integrated protector system releases an invisible light beam across the garage door opening. The door reverses while going down if anything interrupts the beam. The role of the safety beam is to ensure nobody meets with an accident. Its highly efficient motor delivers enhanced performance even in harsh weather conditions. Its enclosed gear case offers lubrication and protection constantly for smooth operation. Also, this opener model emits 200 watts of light with adjustable settings. Lastly, this garage door opener enables you to set the security code electronically with the help of the smart control panel.